Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Toner is intended to add active ingredients to the Vita-Peptide C-Quence treatment range. Skin toners are vital in supporting the acid mantle of the skin as well as to help increase hydration and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Key ingredients include:
Matrixyl which assists in the production of collagen.
Witchhazel for its unique antioxidant properties.
Niacinamide which assists in controlling blemishes, improves moisturisation and promotes the softening of fine lines.
Ethoxydiglycol and Transcutol which help in the penetration of key ingredients into the skin.
- Matrixyl encourages the production of collagen and elastin.
- Witchhazel offers antioxidant and astringent benefits.
- Niacinamide helps improve uneven skin tone and blemishes, increasing hydration and promoting overall skin growth and renewal.
- Ethoxydiglycol and Transcutol helps ready the skin for more effective penetration of Environ's advanced vitamin skin therapies.
- Works in synergy with the Environ vitamin enriched moisturisers.
- Helps increase hydration and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Apply C-Quence Toner with a cotton swab to the face, neck and decollete.
- This product may also be mixed together with other Environ products as a cocktail in the hand before application..
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for all skin types once the skin is already comfortable with medium concentrations of vitamin A.