Environ's low pH Sebu-Clear Masque contains a combination of exfoliating acids to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation by helping to improve the overall appearance of breakout-prone skin. It is specifically formulated to help remove impurities, prevent blemishes and balance the overall skin tone for those with oily / problem skin.
It also helps in reducing redness and irritation resulting in a problem-free complexion. Contains Mineral Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol and vitamin E.
- Kaolin clay provides an ultra mild exfoliation to refine and hydrate the skin.
- Helps remove excess oils from the skin preventing congestion and build-up.
- The antiseptic properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, combined with the exfoliant properties of salicylic acid make this ideal for problem skin.
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing, apply Sebumasque evenly over the face, excluding the eyelids. Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes or even overnight.
- When using Sebumasque to exfoliate, apply on top of Sebuprep, massage with fingertips and rinse off with water. Remove last traces of the mask with Sebuwash.
- Initially the mask will appear opaque but will gradually become translucent.
- Use once to twice a week.
- Suitable for congested, oily and problem skin types.